A couple of weeks ago I got to spend 32 hours in sun-drenched Lisbon, and immediately regretted having booked such a short stay… I am told I should want to be one of those very organised people who are great at making lists, so I shall give that a go and leave you with a break-down of what we managed to fit in. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and that they make you run over there on your next city break!
· 8h sleeping
· 8h walking around Chiado, Barrio Alto and Praça do Comércio
· 6h eating marvellous food, here, here and here
· 4h30 exploring every nook and cranny of the Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian and its gardens
· 3h30 driving around Estoril and Cascais
· 1h bouncing about in a Tuk-Tuk around Alfama
· 1h buying wonderful food, such as this, this and this